- Pretreatment and pre-pressing:
- The high quality extraction process of soybean is usually pretreated by direct extracting, but there are a few cases in which the demand for yield is small. It includes metering and cleaning section, tempering section, crushing and blank pressing section, expanding section, drying and cooling section, etc
- Oil pressing
- with the help of external mechanical forces, oil can be squeezed out of the oil by activating oil molecules through increasing the temperature.
- Oil extracting
- eaching is a process in which oil is continuously extracted from oil slabs or pre-pressed cakes by solvent using similar phase solubility principle.
- Oil refining
- The refining workshop includes 1, hydration degumming 2, neutralization reaction 3. decolorization 4. deodorization 5. freezing dewaxing and other sections
Spiral Oil press advantage
with mechanical squeeze method, the spiral oil press produced by our company is suitable for squeezing vegetable oil from rapeseed, soybean, cottonseed, shelled peanut, flax seed, tung seed, sunflower seed and palm kernel, et. The product has characteristics of small investment, high capacity, wide compatibility and high efficiency. The product conforms to the "Technology Standard of Agricultural Spiral Oil Press" under JB/T9793·1-1999 of the People's Republic of China.